Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Game Review: Fortress Under Siege

One of my favorite PC games of all time is Stronghold Crusaders. I've searched for a mobile alternative for that classic for far too long. Finally, after years of searching for something like it, and suffering through endless tower defense titles, I found Fortress Under Siege.

This classic plays beautifully. Smooth action and fun animation makes Fortress well worth the play. Take your time learning how to play as troop movement and positioning is the key to victory. Make sure to place your battlements in strategic locations as well.

Fortress Under Siege is a sure fire winner in my book. No, it isn't quite Stronghold, but it is one of the closest experiences that I have had the pleasure of playing.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 810
Powered by www.4GFastData.com
$40 Unlimited Talk, Text and Data

No comments:

Post a Comment