Friday, July 5, 2013

Game Review: Super Golf Land

In my ever continuing effort to find great ways to kill that spare time on your Windows Phone, I found myself drifting down the games list to find Super Golf Land. Random Salad Games did a pretty good job of throwing together a golf game and a puzzle game into one entertaining package.

The advertising sponsored title pits your aim and power against terrific puzzle style golf holes. The goal of the game is the same as golf itself, to finish under par. The play itself is rather simple, but the further you go, the challenge increases. For example the first time I fired it up, I eagled the first hole. I then posted a brilliant 8 on the next hole... Lesson learned, take your time and don't get too excited.

You can download Super Golf Land right now in the Windows Phone Store and get hacking before that round starts in the morning.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 810
Powered by www.4GFastData.com
$40 Unlimited Talk, Text and Data

No comments:

Post a Comment