Saturday, January 19, 2013

Creating A Playlist In Windows Phone 8

Have you tried to create a playlist with your Windows Phone and XBox Music? I have to say, that finally, I was able to, despite the crazy instructions about pressing the volume down button, selecting the artist name from the drop down, etc..., that Microsoft has on their site. The way I worked up is even more simple than that.

In Album view, select the Album you want to start your playlist. Then long press the long title of the song you want to lead your playlist. You then add this track to your Now Playing list. Repeat this for the tracks you want to add to the list, then open the Now Playing window and save the Now Playing list as a new playlist.

The job is complete. If anyone has any other tips for making a playlist without a PC, I'd love to hear them!

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 810
Powered by www.4GFastData.com
$49 Unlimited Talk, Text and Data

No comments:

Post a Comment