Monday, September 29, 2014

Help Me Out By Shopping My Amazon Store!

Running a blog is a bit expensive. Many places offer up a ton of annoying ads to offset the cost of buying the latest gear until they are big enough to make “the list” of manufacturer’s demo programs. Focus On Windows Phone is no different. You probably see my reviews have links to Amazon.com in many places. The fact is those links make me a bit of cash to buy the next case, speaker or device to test out for you.

I do this so I can keep this blog full of new reviews, features and most of all, Apps from developers like you and your friends. Unfortunately, there are limits to how much disposable income is in my pocket from time to time and this is when I ask you for help. This isn’t something that will cost you money or even make you change a habit, it’s a very simple thing you can do to help me fund this blog. 

If you are someone that shops Amazon regularly, this is where you can help. Amazon has an affiliate program that pays me a referral on every sale that I make, about 2-4%. The only thing that someone has to do is shop through my link. You are still ordering from Amazon and you still have access to all the same items you would with the same prices as usual. The only difference is that it tracks through my link instead of just going to them.

All you need to do is shop via this link instead of the usual Amazon on you have bookmarked:

http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&tag=myli0a6-20&linkId=NTZNHENCAL7WBGKW

So, get ready for that holiday shopping season, bookmark my Amazon page and help me get my online store growing!

PS - Share the link with your friends too! The more the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment