Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Nokia Play To Leaves The Beta Program

wp_ss_20140506_0003wp_ss_20140506_0004

For those of us with DLNA hardware, or almost DLNA hardware in my case, Nokia Play To has been great for sharing our music, movies and photos to enabled devices. In a quick tweet today, Nokia announced that the Nokia Play To App has left the beta program and is in full Store mode. There’s nothing to cover feature wise or announcement wise, but seeing another program graduate from the Nokia Labs program is great.

For those that have a Lumia and are not familiar with it, Nokia Play To allows you to send DLNA signals to wireless speakers, TV’s and more to show your device’s content to external sources. I personally have a Sony SA-NA410 wireless speaker that I love to link to and use instead of the built in speakers. This way I can have my device on my DT-900 charger and still keep the music going – similar to the JBL Power-Up Speaker, but with much better sound.

Nokia Play To is available for Lumia devices in the Store. You can download it for you Nokia device by clicking this Nokia Play To link.

No comments:

Post a Comment