Monday, October 13, 2014

Got A Windows Phone? Get Perk TV And Get Free Stuff!

image

If there is one thing I like better than new phone accessories, it has to be getting new phone accessories with bonus points or rewards programs. Most of us are members of Bing Rewards, others are SwagBuckers, but not many have ever heard of Perk.com and their great Perk TV App for Windows Phone.

Perk TV, is the App that you need to start racking up 400-500 Perk Points a day. At 5,000 points, you get a $5 gift card to places on their list of options. These options include Amazon, Staples, Target, Starbucks, Foot Locker and tons of other choices. I’ve found the best way to maximize my earnings is to simply start my Perk TV App while my old Lumia 925 is sitting on a Qi charger and let it go over Wi-Fi for the day. About every 3 hours, I need to check in on it and tell it I am still watching, but other than that, I just keep racking up rewards points.

So far, in just a few months, I have tallied up over $50 in Amazon cards (500 points a day for 10 days racks up a $5 card.) I also got a few bonuses for being a new user, sharing on Facebook and Twitter and even completing a few of the activities. So, if you are up for a bit of an adventure in earning some free stuff, check out Perk.com at the link below and sign up. Then download Perk TV and start earning from your Windows Phone.

Sign Up Here: http://perk.fm/4irb0

More to click:

Have an old Android device and want to do something awesome with it? Hit this link to sign up for Swagbucks and earn even more rewards!

Visit Bing Rewards and sign up if you aren’t using it on your Windows Phone as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment